Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You are absolutely invited!


The show is open! I announced on my blog 2 weeks ago that I now have representation for my fibre art landscape series in the Woodlands gallery. To get a preview of all 17 pieces check out the gallery's website and click on Gallery Artists. You can also view her blog for the announcement on May 27th. For a live viewing, stop by the Woodlands Gallery at 535 Academy Road in Winnipeg.
Gallery Hours:
Tuesday to Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday & Monday – Closed
Your only limits are the ones you choose!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Brandie! Your little landscapes are lovely ... they have a peaceful feeling. Perhaps when we have the FAN retreat in Winnipeg, we can do an excursion to the gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vivian! Of course, that would be so nice. I am very excited to attend my first FAN retreat. I would love to bring the ladies to the gallery. I'll even provide the wine and cheese!

    ReplyDelete