Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week # 1 - Derwent Inktense Pencils


Let's get started with our YEAR LONG CELEBRATION!

52 Weeks of Fibre Art! 


Click here to watch: WEEK # 1 - DERWENT INKTENSE PENCILS

Once you watch the video, be sure to give it a STAR RATING. Whether you like it or not - I'd love to know what you think! And SIGN UP to follow my YouTube channel so you get the new video in your inbox each and every week. If you like what you see - then give me a YouTube THUMBS UP! 

You can find Derwent Inktense Pencils and so much more in my Amazon eStore





6 comments:

  1. this is great! I just might have to break out those Inktense pencils I bought - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...watched the video yesterday and meant to come back and leave a comment...sew very easily distracted am I LOL

    Really enjoyed this video...this looks like lots of fun. Thanks for more creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed week # 1... I think I will have to put these on my list to try....
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys like the pencils. They are so versatile and fun. Stay tuned for more…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to view your video which made this Inktense on fabric incredibly easy to do and achieve. Thank you very much. I am visiting from Elle-in-da-coop blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Creatology! Love your blog and the inktense pencils tea cup is adorable. Keep it up! High five for being Manitoban! I lived there 40 years...

    ReplyDelete