Friday, November 5, 2010

Art Opening Success


Everyone has a different definition for success. Mine has everything to do with family, friends and just surrounding myself with good good people. I was overwhelmed by the show of support last night at the Woodlands gallery for my very first Art Opening! I was thrilled to share my passion with so many people. Friends, family, classmates and even strangers made a special effort to attend and they expressed a genuine interest in my art. The owner, Jenny Tasker and her team, did a fabulous job with display, advertising and welcoming everyone to the gallery. Thank you to everyone involved for showing your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandy! I just posted about the opening too and Ryan got a great photo of the two of us! You can check out my blog post about the pARTy here http://woodlandsgallery.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-party.html

    ReplyDelete