Sunday, July 28, 2013

NEW WEBSITE - Brandy Lynn Designs

Here's the latest news on what's up with Brandy Lynn Designs and Canadian Quilt Talk.



WE NOW HAVE A BRAND NEW WEBSITE! 


Brandy Lynn Designs is now live! If you've listened to the podcast and like what you hear, we would love it if you would check out the brand new website and share it with your friends. Tell everyone where they can find us! The Brandy Lynn Designs website is packed with loads of information - a brand new photo gallery, what's up with classes, lectures and judging, and even a few products for sale. Did you know I was a full-time city firefighter for 15 years before I followed my passion? If you want to learn a bit more about me, be sure to check it out!

AND PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE! I am always so excited when I get a new comment, story or question. This podcast is for you, the listener, the quilter, the fibre artist. So let me know your questions. Tell me what you are struggling with. Tell me all about your favourite things. I'd love to know and it might even become a show! 


2 comments:

  1. please feel free to link up any time at www.needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com

    Canuck WIP Wednesday link party. : ) You can link a blogpost that introduces the radio show if you like! (I would like...)

    Monika : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been listening to your podcast for several months - but just checked out your website and blog today. Always great to have Canadian content!

    ReplyDelete