Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode 16


Welcome to the Tuesday Preview.

Canadian Quilt Talk Episode 16 - IT'S A SURPRISE!
This week's episode is a surprise! I am literally sitting at Boston Pizza - just off the plane here in Edmonton. I have a Trunk Show tomorrow and 3 days of teaching this weekend. I'm having so much fun already! I was picked up by my quilting friend Bev and I'm boarding at her house for the first night but she has no wifi out on the beautiful countryside! So this could be fun! You'll find out the deal on Thursday! So you'll just have to wait and see! 

Our sponsor for this week's Quilter's Corner is Award-Winning Quilter Kathy K. Wylie whom I interviewed last week! She has offered up BOTH of her award winning quilt pattern packs! (One of which is pictured below) And drum roll please.....This week's winner is Sheila Keating. She entered an adorable story about a new quilter not quite getting the stitch down pat. Congratulations Sheila!


Multiple Award winner - Kathy K. Wylie

Best of Show Winner
Quilt BC 2013 for Flourish on the Vine

And WE NEED YOU! Send us your Quilter's Corner stories! We have some great advertisers coming up and the prizes are like eye candy (including 2 new patterns packs from Kathy K. Wylie)! And if you have a question for the Gentle Judge you can submit that too. Click here to send me an email. I'd love to hear from you!

ADVERTISING: Do you know of a local quilt shop or business that would like to be mentioned on our show? All they have to do is provide a weekly prize valued at $25 or more and their ad will be featured on the show. Spread the word! 

As always, at the end of this week's episode, I offer up MY TWO STITCHES on the big ol' surprise topic! You don't want to miss it! 

Until next time . . . dream big and work hard in the studio with CanadianQuilt Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment