Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Life has just taken on too many twists and turns for me to be podcasting right now. I'll be taking a few weeks off to focus on family, enjoy Thanksgiving and get organized with a super fun plan for my business and get ready for the holidays. 

Stay tuned for the next CQT podcast on Oct.30th when I announce the theme for my holiday postcard exchange. I hope you'll join me for a wonderful way to share a little bit of fibre art with a new penpal far away. 

And don't worry - nothing is wrong, sometimes you just need to take a breath and review the plan to be sure you are sprinting in the right direction. 

Until next time, dream big and work hard in the studio with Canadian Quilt Talk! 

Make sure you stop and smell the flowers once in a while - Brandy Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are well and taking care of yourself and family. I just got caught up with your last podcast and was curious when I could find no more recent ones. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mair,
    Yes, I am taking a little break, but stay tuned - the next podcast is scheduled for Oct. 30th with a big announcement - something fun for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete