Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quilt Reflections 2010 - Winnipeg

Hi all, there are so many things to post, but so little time. Firstly, I have been doing so much writing and enjoying that immensely. But I have to put that on hold!
The Quilt Reflections Show is coming so fast! Be sure to check it out if you are in Winnipeg on April 9th to 11th. The venue is Canaad Inns Polo Park. I will have a few pieces in the show and of course the black and white quilt challenge which was so fun. I will also have a few items for sale in the boutique. I'm working on some quilted sleep masks with vintage ribbon. I hope the quilting ladies will love them. I know that the better I sleep, the better I quilt. I'm also thinking of designing some funky dog and cat blankets for all those pet lovers. Any left overs I'll try to sell at the local Humane Society.
Bye for now!
Brandy Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment