Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Preview CQT Episode 51 - The CQT ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

Hey Everyone!

I am back from my deep woods camping holiday at beautiful Cathedral Lakes. The mountain hikes and wildlife were ridiculous, stunning, amazing, breathtaking and just the perfect retreat to lead into my 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PODCAST and get me ready for another year of Canadian Quilt Talk!
HAPPY CANADA DAY! 

Cathedral Lakes, BC

Billy the goat
I have had such a great year interviewing wonderful guests, mentors, experts and talking my heart out every week about every quilting topic I could imagine - and there's more where that came from! I hope you've all enjoyed this adventure as much as I have and I hope you'll stay tuned for more!

This week on Canadian Quilt Talk Episode # 51
The CQT Anniversary Show 
featuring the Electric Quilt Company

If you enjoyed last week's episode with The Quilt Pattern Magazine's EQ7 expert Reeze Hanson, then you'll really enjoy this show! You'll meet Sara Seuberling from the Electric Quilt Company and learn more about their innovative quilting software, their website, their support groups, lessons and their team of experts that really go the extra mile to help you learn the product.  

And if you've been following along you know that we are going to celebrate in style with a HUGE prize give away. It's the biggest give away of the year - a full EQ7 SOFTWARE! I have dozens of Quilter's Corner stories on file that are all eligible for the random draw and you can send yours in too. 



THE DEADLINE TO ENTER YOUR STORY IS TONIGHT 
JULY 1ST, 2014 at MIDNIGHT pacific time.

Send me a story about how quilting has touched your life 
in 200 words or less to info@explorefibre.com. 

Be sure to listen in this Thursday at 4:00 pm pacific time to learn more about the Electric Quilt Company and listen to the Quilter's Corner story to find out who wins the EQ7 software. 

Until next time, dream big and work hard in the studio with Canadian Quilt Talk!






No comments:

Post a Comment