What topics do you want me to tackle?
I'm telling you my best content by far is the content sparked by a creative question from a listener. What you say matters, and I'll bet my bottom dollar, if you have a question - no matter how small - I bet someone else is thinking the same question too.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WAY TO QUILT WITH FRIENDS?
- WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PAIN IN QUILTING?
- WHAT'S YOUR CREATIVE CHALLENGE?
- WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM STITCHING?
- WHAT ARE YOUR BAD HABITS?
- ARE YOU LIMITING YOURSELF?
- WHAT’S YOUR NEXT GOAL AS A QUILTER?
- WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOOD AT?
- WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR GREATEST QUILTING MOMENT?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE QUILTING PRODUCT OR TOOL?
So those are my 10 questions to you. Tell me your challenges and let me do the research. I strive every week to bring you topics that make you a better quilter, introduce special guest experts and keep you in stitches along the way. So find a question or two that resonate with you (or answer them all!) and leave a comment here, post on Facebook, Twitter or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time...Dream Big and Work Hard in the Studio with Canadian Quilt Talk.