Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Shoot - Pattern # 1

I had so much fun doing a photo shoot today at Fresh Take Furniture in Summerland. John and Candy, the owners, have such a fantastic display of antique and unique furniture and accessories, it was like shooting on a hollywood set with props galore. They even had an antique sewing chair! Check out their new Facebook page at Fresh Take Furniture. At one point I was sitting on the floor trying to get a shot when a customer walked in. Awkward! Here's a sneak peek at one photo I love (but won't be using because it suddenly hit me that the potpourri should really go in a bowl!) So hilarious, and plus you can hardly see the silk screen which is the whole point of the pattern.


Coming soon...this DIY Screen Print Table Runner pattern will be available in local quilt shops, and on my website. If you love the design, and want to try silk screening encourage your guild or local quilt shop to book me now to teach a class in your area. I'd love to meet you. Just click on Brandy Lynn Designs for a direct link to my website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment