Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode 34

Quilting up SomeTeam Spirit!

Have you been absolutely glued to the television these past 2 weeks for the Olympics? I have had so much fun watching and cheering. I've watched full events again and again just for the sheer joy of the victory. Canada did so well in so many sports (especially hockey an curling)!

Sports Memory Pillow
But whatever country you're from, there have been so many amazing moments. We've had fun staying up late, getting up in the wee hours of the morning and just having all around family parties to enjoy the events. 

Join me this week for Episode # 34 of Canadian Quilt Talk 
as I explore the fun you can have Quilting up Some Team Spirit! 


From no-sew tied blankets, to placemats, pillows and quilts, I'll chat about ways you can add a bit of team spirit to your home for that game night event. 

Kristy's Quilt Book Cover! 
And don't forget about the Kristy's Quilt Project! We are almost half way to our goal, but there's a long way to go. Thank you so much to every single one of you who has backed the project and shared it with your friends. Please continue to spread the word in any way you can. You are my cheering squad and the best way to get the word out! I'm so proud to be able to share this heartwarming story with little quilters-to-be all over the world. 

And now for the winner of our weekly Quilter's Corner…

Congratulations to  Susan McEachern who submitted a story about teaching one grandson to quilt and then another…  Susan has won a fat quarter bundle from the huge shipment I just received from "Northcott - Cottons that feel like silk!"  I'll just close my eyes and grab one, so it will be a surprise!


Would you like to win one of these fat quarter bundles? Send me your story! 

And if you are absolutely loving all these FREE podcasts, fibre art videos and prize giveaways, then please support the Kristy's Quilt Project today. 

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment