Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Stellar Students!

I had so much fun today teaching the Bijoux Landscapes Workshop. The technical side of things is going so well now in the webinars and I am learning more each month. And, as always, I invite my students to send me photos of their finished pieces. They often start trickling into my inbox a few days, weeks or even months later depending on the size of the project. But once in a while I get a student who must finish what they start before they start something else, and with grand style! Sometimes I wish I had that personal standard. 



Here's the first picture sent in today already by Thelma Newbury of Surrey, BC and she has done a great job. Her hand turned appliqué rolling hills are featured in a complimentary green/purple colour scheme and look so sweet in the little oval matte. I love the shimmering sun feature and the grassy fibres with the tiniest little stitched trees on the mountain. Great job Thelma! 


No comments:

Post a Comment