Thursday, October 4, 2012

We have a winner!

Congratulations Gayle from MI!

Here's her lovely comment from when she visited the Explore Fibre blog last week:

"How nice for you that all your hard work is paying off! I took a class from Susan (Purney Mark) at the AQS show in Grand Rapids and am now hooked on the screening. I can't wait to use it in a quilt and your pattern sure seems like a great place to start! I hope you have a huge success with your quilting endeavors and I have found a new blog to read!"


Gayle has won the INKSATIONS Table Runner and Screen Printing Kit valued at $29.99!



Thanks Gayle, for signing up to follow the explore Fibre Blog and congrats on being drawn as the lucky winner! Please visit the Brandy Lynn Designs website and submit your full name and mailing address through the contact form and I'll send you the prize.






No comments:

Post a Comment