Friday, November 9, 2012

Embellished Fibre Class

This past Saturday I taught my Embellished Fibre class. It was a full house at the Art Gallery (which is such a nice venue!) and the ladies were fabulous (that means well behaved but adventurous). I love it when a student sends me a photo or comes back to my studio a few days later to show me a gorgeous finished piece.


The class is designed to explore a pile of fun techniques and just give students the tools to create something beautiful. I am so impressed by Jul's the triple stack beaded clusters and the fabulous bursts of stitch. Great job! Thank you so much for coming back to the studio to show me the finished art piece!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to let you know I received the pattern Inksations Table Runner and Screen Painting Kit that I won for leaving a comment her earlier. Thank you so much!!!! I am excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete