Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anna Hergert Workshop

I just spent 2 fantastic days with a bunch of my Fabricator friends immersed in elements of design. It was so fun, so free and my mind is just exploding with new ideas.

High praise you say? Well, that's just the way it goes when you invite Anna Hergert to town. She's smart, creative and loves to have a good time with her students. There were giggles, rolling laughter, and even a few AHA! moments.

Here's the initial layout of my little hexagon art quilt after two intensive days. You can't even imagine how I got there starting with a photo of the landscape. Have I piqued your interest? Well, you'll just have to take the class! There's still a lot to add! I'll be playing with shiva paintsticks, embroidery floss and beads.


Twisting the Landscape Workshop - ANNA HERGERT
Stay tuned as I work to finish up this little gem! I keep rediscovering it and changing things as I go, so you never know what will happen.






No comments:

Post a Comment