Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 23 of 42

Today I had no time to sew unfortunately because I had to work so late. But on the bright side, because that is what this blog is about, on my way home I saw the largest Jack Rabbit I have ever seen in my life. He had to be over 2 feet tall with huge back legs and huge ears. I also saw the largest double semi trailer I have ever seen in my life, which is only a thrill if you have a 7 year old boy to report that too. Other than that, today was rather uneventful. I had one interesting conversation about the new chips in credit cards for protection. I think that chip would be better if it was embedded in my arm just above my bicep so that every time I overspend I get the excruciating sensation that someone just gave me a charlie horse. That would work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment