Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 42 of 42



It is unbelievable that 42 days of blogging are over. Just like that. Wow. It went so fast! No worries though, I am still going to write often. I've really become accustomed to it. I have really enjoyed the challenge of writing every day until my writing course. It starts tomorrow. Blogging every day has inspired me to get things done and also to end the day on a good note. I thought at the beginning that I would run out of ideas to write about, but what really happened was that I had too many ideas and had to choose my favorites. And what a great day to end on because it is Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day today! My boys are so sweet. Gavin and Bob surprised me this morning with a lovely breakfast of waffles with berries and whipped cream. It was delicious. Then they took me down to my studio where they gave me a beautiful new chair for my sewing desk and a cycling back pack as well as garden gloves and a hard case for my sewing machine. I am so spoiled! Later, we hosted a wonderful dinner for our 2 moms and everyone had a really nice time. In the photo my mom-in-law Helen is on the left, my mom, Barbara is on the right, and that is Gavin peeking in from behind. They both loved their gifts and of course I loved mine too! Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms who actually take the time to check out my blog and thanks to my dad, brother, grandpa, and Geoffrey who also wished me a happy Mother's Day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment