Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 Trunk Show

What were you doing on the 12th day if the 12th month of the 12th year? I was doing a Trunk Show. And I'll never forget the date because this was my very first Trunk Show! It was an honour to be a part of the Penticton Quilting Guild's holiday brunch as the guest speaker. The holiday outfits were fabulous and the food was sooo good.

Are you doing any quilt projects over the holidays? Here's a quick snapshot of another placemat I whipped up for Meals on Wheels.



It is so important to give back when you can, especially over the holidays, and I love to make quilted projects out of scraps that someone can use when they are alone at this time of year. Please leave a comment and let me know how you like to give back to the community! 


No comments:

Post a Comment