Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 34 of 42


This is the first lined, pocketed bag I've every made and I love it! It was a challenge from the Manitoba Prairie Quilter's President. The former President brought home loads of gorgeous fabrics from her trip to Africa. They cut them all up into kits and challenged members to make any kind of bag. They were then donated and sold at the Quilt Show Boutique to raise money for the guild. I was thrilled during the show to hear from quilt friends that there was quite a buzz about my bag. Several people were asking about purchasing the bag I made. Then later I found out it was my mother, my mother-in-law, and also my cousin Laura! I laughed out loud. They really love me. It finally went to my cousin Laura. Thanks Laura! You are a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment