Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 15 of 42


That whirlwind weekend is over. I just love, love, love the quilt show weekends. Now I am left so inspired. I met so many wonderful people and saw so many amazing quilts. I am so pleased and honored that my charity quilt garnished a sweet $150 for charity. Thank you to everyone who placed a bid. I am so touched. I am thrilled to be hooked up with a new art quilt group called Ravenesque. They get together monthly and share ideas, try new techniques and show and tell. It'll be so much fun. For now I have 3 challenges left for the Beausejour Show coming up in May. They are all 12" x 12" mini quilts depicting a different idea or technique. So far I have completed the button, the lines, the shapes, and the tree. The next three challenges are visual texture, actual texture, and anything beads! Those will be fun and I'll post them as I go along. For now here's my little tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment